Re: Casualty Reports: MARINE DIES DUE TO ENEMEY ACTION

Yawn... Oh, sorry... excuse me....
Yawn... Ah darn it... Sorry!
And he died for this country why not honor him and not use his sacrifice as your platform of negativity which only hurts our troops and builds your ego!
Welcome to my blocked list, one would hope you would grow up. Right or wrong being over there they are doing their duty for this country show some respect.
Now back to Woodworking which is supposed to be the topic.