Re: Carving The Pumpkin with CNC Table

CO2 laser.
Father Haskell wrote:

Can you adjust the power so that it would not go completely through the pumpkin?
--
Gerald Ross

Afraid of heights? Not me, I'm afraid

I heard a story on NPR the other day about growing champion pumpkins. Some guy won this year with a ???? like 1500 lb or greater pumpkin.
They sell them at auction, but cut 'em open and keep the seeds, and sell the seeds for $100's for a small batch, or donate the seeds to fundraiising events.
Who know?
-Zz
You have to wonder how something that big, held together by pumpkin flesh can even hold it's own weight!
----------------- "Zz Yzx" wrote in message
I heard a story on NPR the other day about growing champion pumpkins. Some guy won this year with a ???? like 1500 lb or greater pumpkin.
They sell them at auction, but cut 'em open and keep the seeds, and sell the seeds for $100's for a small batch, or donate the seeds to fundraiising events.
Who know?
-Zz
Josepi wrote:

Psaw! I wonder that about some people.