Re: Cabinet Making Books

I like Ernest Joyce"s book -the technique of furniture making -its british but available amazon.

Hi all. > > SWMBO and I are going to do a little home remodeling. As a cost > saving measure, I MAY decide to do the new kitchen cabinets myself. > Can anyone suggest a good book or two on the topic of making kitchen > cabinets? I have seen some reviews on amazon that were less than > glowing. > > One of the benefits of this project is that I will be building a nice > new router table as a practice piece for the chose cabinet style. > > thanks in advance.
Reply to
dave johnson

Any reccomendations for a kitchen cabinet book for cabinets with frames? I want a traditional look.

Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser

Try Jim Tolpin's book.

I don't recall the exact title but it is something like, "Building Traditional Cabinets".

Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson