Re: Cabinet Making Books

I like Ernest Joyce"s book -the technique of furniture making -its british but available amazon.

Any reccomendations for a kitchen cabinet book for cabinets with frames? I want a traditional look.
Thanks!
On 12 Aug 2003 21:51:30 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ToolMiser) wrote:

Try Jim Tolpin's book.
I don't recall the exact title but it is something like, "Building Traditional Cabinets".
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson