Re: Bridge City Tool works does it again

Too little, too late, I suppose, but for my own part I've been using these BCTW scrapers for over 2 years now in my business and they're hands-down the best I've EVER used in over 30 years of woodworking. They hold their edge phenominally well, can be reburred with my old burnisher, and re-edged with either the old mill bastard file recessed into the sharpening station benchtop, or a dremel with a grinding bit. The TiN coating doesn't interfere at all with maintenance, but it sure helps hold a clean, sharp burr on the edge. Many of the edge profiles in this superb set are completely new to the market, and can't be found anywhere else. BTW, these scrapers have sadly been discontinued. As to the BCTW prose..... yes, it's belly-laughable. J.Economaki should fire his writing staff (him) and hire someone who knows how to put more than two words together. He'd certainly sell more tools.......

Reply to
woodwrecker

On 1 Jan 2005 18:12:04 -0800, "woodwrecker" calmly ranted:

Given the price of his tools, that old shop teacher's name itself is a great reversal.

Have you tried the LVT milled scrapers? They're very good, too.

set of scrapers #05K30.10

Reply to
Larry Jaques