Re: Black & Decker Wizard question

Hmm, If it's like mine, there is a "button" on top near the collet. This is a lock of sorts if you hold it while you tighten/loosen the collet. Mine? In the back of a cabinet. Trashed the collet and haven't bothered to get another one. Not one of my most useful tools...
Pat..

At the front, there is an oblong button that acts as the lock. If the collet is tight, you need the wrench, otherwise you can loosen it by hand.
It takes all the Dremel tools. It is not the best tool I ever had, but it has been handy a few times. Dremel makes an engraving bit and you can "write" in metal with it. The sheetrock cutter is hand if you need to cut a hold for an electrical box. Cut off wheels are a PITA. Ed