Re: Bible & Qur'an Say : DO NOT EAT WOOD

On Sun, 08 Jul 2007 04:25:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I havn't found anywhere in the bible where it says you can't eat wood. But, since most of us are not termites, our digestive tracts are not designed for digesting wood. Do not eat wood.

What about licking wood? <G>
Otherwise, I might know some women who are in big trouble...

Don't distill it and drink it, either, although you _can_ cut it into chunks and use it for smoking hams.
Father Haskell wrote:

Wood is a good source of fiber ... if you use a wooden spoon to stir the food in the blender.
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

Laugh, but it's sometimes used as an additive in cereals and breads for just that reason.
Father Haskell wrote:

I've never seen that. Got a specific product in mind?
Bill
--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com
Wed, Jul 11, 2007, 2:35pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (FatherHaskell) doth sayeth: Don't distill it and drink it, either, although you _can_ cut it into chunks and use it for smoking hams.
Do you suppose gopher wood got its name, because that's what they used it for, smoking gophers?
On Jul 13, 1:56 pm, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

Does a gopher have cloven feet and chew its own cud? I guess so, then.
J T wrote:

(Old joke alert!!!)     sorry about that,     jo4hn
p.s. not really...