Re: Beyond Shape, Proportions & Size - The SHOW Face

I have no idea where all that came from. I wrote the message in an old version of Word Perfect then cut and pasted it to a "To:News" message from Netscape 3.0 (ok so I'm a Luddite).
Perhaps WP has imbedded non-displayable, non-standard characters that raised hell with giganews.
Won't do THAT again.
Apologies for the HUH!?
charlie b