Re: Bewildered

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:25:07 +0800, the infamous "diggerop"

I think that's the "It looks like I built it myself!" crew who likes those rrrrustic styles. <shiver>
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson