Re: Bewildered

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:25:07 +0800, the infamous "diggerop" scrawled the following:

SWMBO had a large mirror with a metal frame that she didn't like. A few days >ago, she asked me to make her a new wooden frame. > >Requirement was for something that looked as though it was made 150 years >ago by somebody living in a bush shanty, who had only an axe and a chisel >and no woodworking skills. >This was the result: > >
>SWMBO was delighted with the it, (complete with bent rusty nails.) Oldest >daughter saw it and now wants one too ....... amazing ...... I have a shed >full of woodworking tools and machinery, yet this is what they want. : ) > >Bewildered in Oz

I think that's the "It looks like I built it myself!" crew who likes those rrrrustic styles.

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques