Re: Best large breed with young children at home

The Amazing Puppy Wizard wrote:

ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Mike Marlow wrote:

So you could repost th whle and entire thing to every single cross-posted group.
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
HOWEDY Frank,
You ain't seen NUTHIN yet:
HOWEDY bigb,
Not only is leah a proven lying dog abusing long term incurable MENTAL CASE, but YOU HIRED HER to TRAIN DOGS for you on accHOWENT of you're as big a dog abusing punk thug coward FRAUD as leah is. The ONLY difference is that YOU AIN'T BEEN PROVEN A LIAR on accHOWENT of YOU'VE NEVER REPLIED to The Amazing Puppy Wizard PROVING you're a DOG ABUSER and FRAUD.
Your EMPLOYEE is PRIMA FACIA EVIDENCE.
From: "The Puppy Wizard" Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 17:10:23 GMT Subject: Re: Dog Behavior Problems
HOWEDY bigb,
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:25:47 -0700 Subject: Re: 1 year old puppy
Glad this sounds like a normal puppy thing. It is just scary when she has these fits. I can't even play ball with her and she's a retriever.
My parents puppy sit for me while I am at work, and my Dad had a stroke a few months back so is still very weak.
She has knocked him over and he's scared of her now so that is why I am getting professional help.
It's better to stop it now.
I did some research on this and it seems it is common for labs. It is so weird when they are such a gentle dog.
I wouldn't trade my girl for anything though.
Right now she is sound asleep at my feet.
Diane
Diane and Maddy
Subject: behavaurist for Maddy
... Is that why the trainer/behaviorists didn't like them? It sounds like you had a classic case of "spoiled dog". ... Good luck to you and Maddy. BD
My Maddy is just barely one, and she had trouble with her anal glands from day one. ... Does your dog have the scoots from time to time? ...
Aug 9, 2:56 pm by Diane Bergman 1 year old puppy update
I sent a post a month ago about my puppy's behaviour. Maddy would jump and bite whenever she gets excited or when we play ball. ... Diane and Maddy
one year old puppy problems ... had been sick almost since she was Jul 13, 7:19 am by Diane Bergman -
one year old puppy problems
... Maddy is such a sweet dog except for this play aggression thing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Diane and Maddy
alt.pets.dogs.labrador - Jun 24, 10:46 am by Diane Bergman Re-occurring Ear infections
... on a regular basis with the solution that the vet gave me when he was 6 months old, but its hard trying to wrestle an 85 pound dog and get ...
alt.pets.dogs.labrador - Mar 28, 1:52 pm by Diane Bergman - wheezing
My 8 month old Maddy, started making wheezing sounds today when we were walking. The weather has been warmer here the past few days ...
Sep 22 1999, 12:48 pm by Diane Bergman growing
... I want to say I just love this newsgroup. As a first time lab owner I am learning so much. I know my dog isn't abnormal by some of the strange things she does. ...
Sep 10 1999, 8:32 am by Diane Bergman mouthing, biting or aggression
... She is my life and I wouldn't consider that. She is really a very gently and cuddly dog.
This is her only real bad habit. Can someone help? ..

Because people do the same thing you just did, they reply to the post and leave in all the groups. A few people (Puppy Wizard) like to get people riled up and ask a serous sounding question to one group, then have it go to many others that are off topic. Best thing to do is ignore it, or reply and cut out all the groups but the one that may be interested. Even if it is to flame the poster. Chances are they won't look at where it is going and reply to just that group, keeping it out of ours.

You misspelled "STFU".
Lee

ROFLMAO!!!! Lee, that was great!
The Amazing Puppy Wizard wrote:

shh
HOWEDY Mike,
You mean HOWE COME did this have to be
sshhhh
The Amazing Puppy Wizard wrote:

sh
The Amazing Puppy Wizard wrote:

sshh

Do you have a really bad case of OCD or are you just too dumb to use a killfile?
Lee
Ruth wrote:

sh
< sh>
and you differentiate yourself fro the obvious target of your afflication exactly how? I swear: no pun intended...
Ruth, Greta, Woody & Thelma
You bums can't post here abHOWETS nodoGgamendMOORE.