Re: Beauty and the Beast

"My name is nobody" TRY GOING A SEEING A

PHSYCHIATRIST,

What? That was ugly, man. A 5-word pileup preceding something that appeared to resemble a noun.

MAYBE THEY'LL PUT YOU ON SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU HAPPY IN LIFE. > THEN MAYBE YOU'LL STOP SPAMMING.

The body is a temple. I don't cotton to all those crazy drugs anyway.

WHAT WOULD JESUS SAY. "THOU SHALT NOT SPAM"

I am sure that in his day, Jesus was considered quite the spammer.

God Bless Al Kyder

Reply to
Al Kyder Esq.

No, you're not corrected, you're plonked for being an ass.

Reply to
Upscale