Re: Beauty and the Beast

Take a look above the slash on that key to the right side of your keyboard. A world of interrogative communication awaits your feverish, trembling hands.

I think my IQ actually dropped a few points reading this sentence. I could feel my medulla oblongata actually hiccup once or twice.

What? That was ugly, man. A 5-word pileup preceding something that appeared to resemble a noun.

The body is a temple. I don't cotton to all those crazy drugs anyway.

I am sure that in his day, Jesus was considered quite the spammer.
God Bless Al Kyder
No, you're not corrected, you're plonked for being an ass.