Re: Bandsaw blades! lost

In comparison, the Delta 14" bandsaw uses a 93 1/2" blade. It also has a 6" cut height.
The 91" is the total length of the blade, not the height of your bandsaw.
DJ Delorie wrote:

I just measured the blade and it is right!, now I have to find a supplyer for 91" blades!, screwfix have none!.
Any Ideas?
Thanks
Eddy
Try This site. http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/store/products.asp?dept $6&pagenumber=1 I have bought some blades from them and think they are reasonable prices. Have not tried them out yet though. John