RE: baltic birch in Ohio

I'd like to thank those people that responded to my inquiry about where to buy baltic birch plywood in Ohio. I found a dealer in the next county over...Homestead Hardwoods in Vickery. A sheet is $38 plus tax. Thank you again. Joe
--
A hobbyist / carpenter with an emphasis on small projects.

Be sure to check-out our webpages...
38 + tax??? 12mm here (TX) is 18 + tax. 6mm is 15.
KB8QLR wrote:

I'm talking about 3/4" (18mm).