Re: Baby Cradle

Mine is white ash with a light oak analine dye. The first attempt using the dye ended up being way darker than I wanted so I sprayed it down with solvent about 4 times until the color was lighter. This was my first time using dye and I now know why people love using it. Being able to dye it then say "this is too dark" then easily lightening it up was incredible. BTW, SWMBO is due 8/25. I did our changing table as well but after seeing the one that was just posted to abpw I want to rebuild it! Don't forget to share some pictures. Good luck...Greg