Re: Armagetten

Looks like you gonna have to change that number!

Nope, all sort of wonders happen with this technology stuff, eh. I tried to call here but it seems her line was busy. Probably very busy. Maybe I'll just send her a text message. Thanks for the info Dad.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

At least you were decent enough to block the number on your reply.
Gotta be more careful with the default addresses, a lesson well learned.

Another lesson would be to use different pprograms for news and mail.
Glad nothing ill came of this and that you were able to get the number changed without a hassle.
djb
Dave Balderstone wrote:

Didn't even use the cell for one call yet.
Allyn Vaughn wrote:

default setting. That was like less than a minute before I caught it
And for the fool (me)in the group, just how did you catch it so fast, and why would you repost it.

At least I snipped the number out! :) As for the quickness of the post, you give me far too much credit! I am way slower than that! Just darn luck I guess. Glad you were able to change the number so quick.
Allyn
Allyn Vaughn wrote:

Sorry, I got my messages mixed up.

That's what *you* think!! _most_ USENET servers do *NOT* honor cancel messages. that phone number _is_ *still* out there.

Robert Bonomi wrote:

Not that I care about the number any more, as I have a new one, but, I can't recover the original post that I deleted. And I do agree that anything that gets posted, could be posted forever.
Nirodac wrote:

Learn to spell.
WAFI you are.
"Armagetten" ?? Come on, jerkweed!