Re: Anyone here tried one of these air compressors?

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:10:15 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Just now, something like this would answer all my needs for an air >compressor - and the price is right. So, I'm wondering if anyone here >has actually seen/used one of these. Must be good, says it's marked >down. LOL And, I'm sure it's worth every penny, too. >

i got one similar to it from HF. small roofers style for tossing in the truck when i get the odd job away from the shop. i used it IN my shop till i sort of outgrew it after getting an air sander. its great for shooting brads, and blowing down machines.

JM2CW

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:26:54 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

had mine for about a year or so and it saw some heavy use for a while. . . never any problems

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock

take a hundred bux for. probly last the rest of your life. BTW i still havent done anything with those hand saws. :-] gawd im gettin lazy. drop a line here if your interested. skeez

Reply to
skeezics

JOAT

Less money than HF, but what about shipping? If I remember HF pays the freight on orders over $50, so it may be a toss up. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Reply to
skeezics