Re: Anyone here tried one of these air compressors?

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:10:15 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

i got one similar to it from HF. small roofers style for tossing in the truck when i get the odd job away from the shop. i used it IN my shop till i sort of outgrew it after getting an air sander. its great for shooting brads, and blowing down machines.
JM2CW
Traves
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 04:26:54 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:
had mine for about a year or so and it saw some heavy use for a while. . . never any problems
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:10:15 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

hi JOAT remember me? hehehehe.... I got an older emglo airmate i'll take a hundred bux for. probly last the rest of your life. BTW i still havent done anything with those hand saws. :-] gawd im gettin lazy. drop a line here if your interested. skeez
On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 20:52:46 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

hmm... whatcha got? skeez
http://www.tngdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath !&products_id69 Just now, something like this would answer all my needs for an air compressor - and the price is right. So, I'm wondering if anyone here has actually seen/used one of these. Must be good, says it's marked down. LOL And, I'm sure it's worth every penny, too.
JOAT
Less money than HF, but what about shipping? If I remember HF pays the freight on orders over $50, so it may be a toss up. Greg