Re: Anyone heard from JOAT lately?

wrote:

ya know i was thinkin bout askin this same question for a couple days but just had not got to it. have not seen a post from him since the april fools day massacre. thats when i just deleted the whole group and started over. well how bout it JOAT? you out there? hope you aint gone to the great INSPIRATION in the sky...there that should wake the old goat an get him back here where he belongs!! lol :-]>
skeez
send him a piece of mail

Charles Spitzer wrote:

That would do it! ;-)
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

His web site is down...

I guess that says a lot about this community. The same thought crossed my mind this week, as I was thinking about inspiration, plans, free wood and kilts (don't ask)
Hope he's OK, but when last heard from, he was somewhat more limited in his activities than normal. Google shows his most recent post was on 3/15.
Patriarch
Patriarch wrote:

Great minds and all that. Someone WHO'S ALLOWED TO (hehehe) send him a ping and see what the problem is.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

I am allowed but i seem to have lost his addy. can you help?
skeez

never mind. i found it. duh!!!! droped him a line ill let y'all know if it turns up a response.
skeez
skeezics wrote:

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
skeezics wrote:

Glad you found it, don't worry about the CRS, I'm sure not gonna throw any stones. Don't like this comment about his website being down, from Dave B, though. Kinda ominous.
Dave in Fairfax -- Dave Leader reply-to doesn't work use: daveldr at att dot net American Association of Woodturners http://www.woodturner.org Capital Area Woodturners http://www.capwoodturners.org / PATINA http://www.Patinatools.org /

I suspect JOAT would be the same fella, even with $5M in the bank. And that ain't bad.
Patriarch
Patriarch wrote:

You may have missed it, he replied in a seperate thred yesterday.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work