Re: Any woodworking card players in Toronto?

> YES!...Got any 5's?

Yup! Three of them for a total of $15.

You're in Toronto, interested in playing?

Reply to
Upscale

When I was at the RL Hearn Generating Station, (That big stack at the waterfront (Unwin Ave)), I played every first Tuesday of the month... till 1976. A bad night would cost me 20 dollars and a hang-over. I truly love the game. (unless it is ultra silly with games like Boston Cream Puff where everything is wild except the 3 of hearts).

I'm in Sarnia now and I do go to TO at least twice a month. Close friends of mine live in the Beaches...they don't need to know I'm in town, right? *G* Lemme see what shapes up this week. I have an installation scheduled At Bayview , North of Steeles.

Got yo numbah.

Reply to
Robatoy