Re: Another tool ID needed XXI

Page 2 of 2

These two are correct.
and maybe 180 is checker-plate. Is 182 a part of

These three aren't, 181 is for shoes but not for dancing.
Rob

Yes
Correct
Nope
Looks just like a wire cutter to me:
http://www.neogen.com/5200.htm

"This is a professional quality adjustable reaming tool"
Is that for "professional pipe smokers", or do really keen amateur pipe smokers send their bowls out to have them professionally reamed ?
I should write to The Chap magazine and enquire.
Well, I had another look and got a later version with 186 visible. maybe it was cached somewhere.
--

Greg