Re: Another tool ID needed XV

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (R.H.) wrote in

Just guessing, but #155 looks like it functions like a shutter dog, to keep window shutters open. Maybe for cabinet doors?
Patriarch
On 16 Oct 2004 15:50:05 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (R.H.) wrote:

155 is a catch to hold window shutters open and held back against the wall.
(R.H.) wrote:

As I mentioned in my reply to Patriarch, this is correct.

keep
I did some searching and it looks like this is correct, as verified by this site:
http://www.vintagehardware.com/shutter-hardware/l-116.html
Thanks for helping solve this one.
Rob

It's a Lapidary item. (Rock Tumbling).
writes:

piece,
Not 100% sure, but I think that it's actually a piece of steel tumbling media used when tumbling large pieces of metal.