Re: Another tool ID needed XIII

no idea on the first, but the second one is a faucet repair part....the ball from a single lever faucet, possibly an older delta...the new ones are mostly all plastic..

Thanks for the comments, sometimes I wonder if I've been posting too much, maybe I'm not.
Rob

Were you to post a POLITICAL puzzler, THEN you would be posting too much.
I enjoy the game. I don't seem to be alone.
Patriarch, who generally doesn't know the answers, but enjoys learning from those who do...