Re: Another tool ID needed XIII

no idea on the first, but the second one is a faucet repair part....the ball from a single lever faucet, possibly an older delta...the new ones are mostly all plastic..

Reply to
FEngelman

Thanks for the comments, sometimes I wonder if I've been posting too much, maybe I'm not.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

"R.H." wrote in news:H6iad.61156$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.columbus.rr.com:

Were you to post a POLITICAL puzzler, THEN you would be posting too much.

I enjoy the game. I don't seem to be alone.

Patriarch, who generally doesn't know the answers, but enjoys learning from those who do...

Reply to
patriarch