Re: Another tool ID needed VIII

Page 2 of 2
On 14 Sep 2004 13:12:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (R.H.) calmly ranted:

Not an aggie? Must be a keg tapper knob.
---- - Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? - http://diversify.com Web Applications
(R.H.) calmly ranted:

Nope, it isn't a knob.

Yes, it's a piezo electric sparker.

This one isn't made of rubber, the outside is glass.

Others are almost certain that this one is a pad counter:
http://www.badgergraphic.com/Printing%20Pressroom%20Online/page12.pdf
More info.
http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/don/dt/dt2430.html
I'm still looking into this one.
Rob
On 14 Sep 2004 01:53:22 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (R.H.) calmly ranted:

Paperweight? Is it drilled and/or flat on the bottom?

Perhaps they're right. I see now that what I thought was a cutter isn't as sharp as it would need to be nor is the end of the guide tip angled as it would be for a leatherworking tool.
---- - Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? - http://diversify.com Web Applications
(R.H.) calmly ranted:

It's not a paperweight, nor is it drilled or flat on the bottom, you would recognize a side view of it though.

I was going to mention that the ends are sharp, but as you say, not quite sharp enough to a be a good leather cutting tool.
Rob

Yes, it's a piezo electric sparker, but not from a gas grill.
Rob