Re: Another tool ID needed VIII

On 14 Sep 2004 15:15:57 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (GTO69RA4) calmly ranted:

Tht crossed my mind (mine for my first car, a '57 Chebby, was red metalflake) but it's too small for that.

----

- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On 14 Sep 2004 13:12:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (R.H.) calmly ranted:

Not an aggie? Must be a keg tapper knob.

----

- Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it? -

Web Applications

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nope, it isn't a knob.

Reply to
R.H.

Correct, it's an old flashbulb.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

Yes, it's a piezo electric sparker, but not from a gas grill.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.

I'm still researching this one, so I'll put this on my list of possible answers. I'm heavily leaning towards it being a bookbinder's pad counter.

If some or all of the photos on my page aren't appearing it's because my image host is having server problems, hopefully it will be cleared up shortly.

Rob

Reply to
R.H.