Re: Another tool ID needed II

calmly ranted:

Ah, so THAT's how those things are made.

Hey, I resemble that last crack, bubba. I adored my 1962 Corvair convertible and took it on the dirt motocross tracks with my buddies, flying off the 3' jumps over Mayfair Cliffs in Vista, CA ca. 1969. I purchased it from a CA Highway Patrolman who had put a 100lb sack of sand in the trunk (front) and had replaced the top. It was quieter on the freeway at 90mph than my mom's suicide-doored Continental.
--- -If thy poster offends thee, *PLONK* it out.- Comprehensive Website Development