Re: Another SWMBO Gloat!

Good looks - caring - giving - knows what to get you and what you want . . . you don't suck - you have a natural vacuum! LOL!
Congrats on the haul (and for probably having one of the greatest women in the world standing by you!) That's even better than the haul!
Jim Mc Namara

cardboard
of
4
admitted
got.
You sucketh greatly!
FWIW- Your thought shouldn't be that you will keep what you have in your SWMBO, but that by bragging you could potentially endanger *her willingness to keep you*. Some smooth talking, good looking, woodbutcher may just swoop in and sweep her off her feet! Sometimes good things are best kept under our baskets.
;)
Myx

SWMBO, but that

Some smooth

feet!
What are you smoking? A "smooth talking, good looking, woodbutcher"? That's as rare as the Abominable Snowman, and "Caring, Honest Politician" all rolled up in one. Even our "best" examples on the boob-tube have to be viewed with a kinda sideways squint to be passable to the public eye! *LOL*
Swingman, I'd say you're pretty safe!......and you certainly suck!
Digger
Happy U-Suck-ing-ly Birthday.
-- Tim -------- See my page @ http://www.wood-workers.com/users/timv/ (seriously needs updating)
I checked out your website. To heck with the pictures of the shop; I want to see a picture of your wife. You can show the new tools too if you want.
Preston

cardboard
of
4
admitted
got.
pixelated:

Congrats, Swingy. That's a nice set of birfday presents.
I got to go to/hike around Alaska a couple weeks ago for the 50th anniversary of my hatching.
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? - http://diversify.com Full Service Web Application Programming
Can she cook?
Ahhh ... you hit a sore spot. We've been working on it ... for the past 18 years. SWMBO is from Arkansas where no condiments or educational materials are allowed to cross the border, particularly from the south ... for a long time she thought salt and pepper was a hair color.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/16/03
Swingman wrote:

Least she doesn't have blue hair. Mine does. Literally. Damn paint never has come out of it.
As to the OP though, this is beyond gloat. This crosses the line into territory that should just flat out be illegal. Even if she weighs 780 pounds and has perpetual, noxious flatulence you got yourself a winner.
But does she have a brother ?!?!
Renata

Damn - you had me thinking for a minute ....... ! LOL!
jummy
ROTFLMAO! Of course - she who uses Minwax! :-)
"Silvan" wrote in message;

long