Re: anitique table casters

Karl Townsend wrote:

You don't. Not under any circumstances.

You could check the usual suspects like Lee Valley, Restoration Hardware, etc. Or you can find something that's pretty close and then use your metalworking skills to modify it to match the old ones, after all there are only four of them right? Or you can use your metalworking skills to fully restore the existing ones.
Pete C.

that's what I thought.

Well, there are six; but you're right I can build them myself from scratch. I don't dare tell the SO any different cause my reason for every machine purchase has been to be able to build it myself. She's let me buy pretty much whatever I thought I needed for 27 years now.
Karl
Look here http://vandykes.resultspage.com/search?w sters