Re: An old post on selling- good ideas

[snip]
I have made this offer before here with no takers and will do it >again. My WebSite is
and I will take small >pictures of your work, place your description in the caption and set >it up where any inquiries will be directed to your Email Address and >let you take care of the collections.. I will do this at no charge.. >Like a consignment shop, but I get nothing.. It is FREE. It you take >PayPal, I will set it up where the Purchase will be directed to your >PayPal setup. What do I get out of it? > >SATISFACTION that I have helped a fellow craftsman make some money for >their this helps. > >

No need of mine at the moment, but very nice offer.

Reply to
Igor

-- In His Name, be Blessed,

Yeap and the offer still stands.

God Bless,

Mike

PS. Before you reply, remove 'remove-this-before-you-email' from my Email Address please..

Reply to
Mike Zuchick