Re: An honest question-----no OT

The published page should not be affected. The publishing application will transfer the image from the camera to a pre-defined location (a local directory or website image folder).

Officially, it can be done, but I don't why anyone would want to their website images via their camera.

Randy

If I publish a page directly from my digital camera and I delete the > pictures from the camera, will that affect my published page? >
Reply to
Randy A.