Re: Air Compressor Recommendashuns?

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005 22:30:03 -0800, "NorthIdahoWWer"

I have a hitachi twin tank hotdog 2HP compressor for my portable. it's not too bad loading and unloading and has plenty of balls for a framing nailer or two. it will run an air chisel but has trouble keeping up. no problems using it on my HVLP conversion spray gun.
No doubt with the money you've saved ont he truck.... :) I went through the compressor thing a few years ago and it pretty much came down to a Sears industrial unit - 60 gal. I went in to bite the bullet and they just happen to have a Campbell Hausfield demo on clearance. I walked out with this model which I thought to be better due to the cast iron pump and sizeable capative motor. This same unit is availble from HF for around $430 delivered - good deal. I've been very happy with it. Mark