Re: Affordable and powerful CAD.

"Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net> wrote:

Good find! I'm starting to like CorelCAD but 700 smackeroons is a lot for a simple convenience. I have all the horsepower I need in Vectorworks, plus it is like falling off a log in terms of ease of use (for me). 23 years will do that.
Still, for somebody who doesn't have a CAD program, it's a nice deal.
On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 09:35:16 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Just out of curiosity ... have you ever looked at Intellicad?

Briefly, and quite some time ago. As I am on the hunt, I will certainly take some out to take another look...but not available for mac..sooo
On 06/24/2011 02:22 PM, Robatoy wrote:

Check this page out http://www.freecad.com /
--
All the Best & 73's