Re: Adventures in family woodworking

John wrote: snip
Interesting that you'd admit to child abuse and think that your addy can't be traced back. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net
"Dave in Fairfax" wrote in message

... and what was that you said the other day about DFTFT? ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05
Swingman wrote:

A good point. Did you forward it to his ISP and the fed? Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use: daveldr at att dot net

Interesting that you think teaching a child how to build a bird house is abusive.
You must have had a traumatic experience with a table saw when you were a lad.
I read through most of this expecting a punchline. I don't suppose the crosspost to 'fam.woodworking' is a clue to his true motive.
In any case this guy is a piece of work.
RonB
geeez.....fish on!

Bruce,
Have you ever collected your $500 for SPAM? If so, I'm changing my signature line!!!
writes:

I just figured he was trolling and not worth the bother.