Re: Adventures in family woodworking

John wrote: snip

Interesting that you'd admit to child abuse and think that your addy can't be traced back. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

... and what was that you said the other day about DFTFT? ;)

Reply to
Swingman

A good point. Did you forward it to his ISP and the fed? Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
Dave in Fairfax

Dave in Fairfax wrote in news:42FB3B74.256400D7 @fairfax.com:

Interesting that you think teaching a child how to build a bird house is abusive.

You must have had a traumatic experience with a table saw when you were a lad.

Reply to
John

I read through most of this expecting a punchline. I don't suppose the crosspost to 'fam.woodworking' is a clue to his true motive.

In any case this guy is a piece of work.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

geeez.....fish on!

Reply to
Schroeder
Reply to
Bruce Barnett

I just figured he was trolling and not worth the bother.

Reply to
Upscale

Bruce,

Have you ever collected your $500 for SPAM? If so, I'm chang>

Reply to
D Steck