Re: Adjusting a harbor freight pancake compressor ?

Yes it's possible, the normal disclamers all apply, I have one that I adjusted from about 100 psi max to about 130 psi. Took some tweeking of the pressure switch and some fiddling with the pressure relief valve. Probably shortened the life of the compressor some, but it's been running my nailers for a year now.