Re: " Add space to your place with a Loft Bed

On Tue, 12 Jan 2016 08:02:07 -0800 (PST)

stand up desks are popular now they do save space but they would not fit under a loft bed
however maybe stand up beds would be the real winner in space saving advancements maybe repurpose seat belts from junkyard
On 1/13/2016 9:45 AM, Electric Comet wrote:

They have been used in shops for years, but I don't want one for my office. How can you nap?
On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 16:20:49 -0500

that is why they invented the perpetual steaming coffee cup that emits steam as if you were just there
meanwhile you leave your standup desk and find a couch
says...

Very carefully.

That's what the loft bed is for.