Re: Acceptable chuck runout on cordless drills?

I have a question: Given a straight bit, how easy should it be to mount it in the chuch straight?
With bits that I know are straight, sometimes I'll have to loosen, wiggle, readjust, and retighten 5-10 times before I can get a desd-straight bit to mount straight in the chuck. The drill is a Makita MForce 14.4v, with the 1/2in Rohm chuck.
Any advice or comments appreciated.
Thanks!
- Daniel