Re: A Special Tool

I bet that you could cut some really big bowl blanks with a clipper like that..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing

Thanks for those. My old college English professor is still one of my closest friends and he will enjoy these, as he has enjoyed the many he received first hand over the years. Lenny