Re: A Small Favor? Looks great and loads fast.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:47:27 GMT, "Al Reid"

Dragon Breath wrote:

If my workshop was that cramped, dark, and had such crappy tools in it, I'd be embarassed to have anyone look at it. Any real man works in a garage.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

Ok. So I have a junky shop and tools. Better yet, I don't even know how to use them. I will immediately take down the site to minimize my embasassment.
--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
Al Reid wrote:

As a show of friendship, I'm willing to come over and remove those crappy tools for you. Just think how much more room you'll have for old newspapers and magazines.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

Resolves to :
http://68.162.191.155:9080/Woodworking / (qwwdumvebn1pns30tq1xxgzx)/Default.aspx
Kind of an odd URL but it works.
--
remove nospam to use email

Casey Stamper

I have a domain forwarding account that redirects traffic to my home PC. That explains the http://68.162.191.155:9080/Woodworking / part. Since it was done using ASP.NET, it tres to maintain state. Someone complained about cookies, so I turned them off. It then started adding a session ID to the URL. You are correct, it is kind of odd.
Thanks for looking.
--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
Exactly what did you use to stain those hot-tub steps? I was under the impression that the only thing you could do to pressure treated wood was paint it. Those steps look really good...
Al Reid wrote:

They were stained with a "home-brew" walnut stain. I also did a couple of hexagonal picnic tables (still in storage for the winter, and thus no pics) and a trash can cover using the same stuff.
The "Home Brew" stain is made from Walnuts that were left to turn brown, boiled, cooled, and pressed to extract the liquid.
--
Al Reid

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
snipped-for-privacy@nospamwideopenwest.com says...

Shop/tools links (nor any of the others) don't work in Mozilla.

It works fine. I like your shop. Wish I had so much space. I have to pull out one of the cars (or both) when we get ready to be doing some work.) And the shop looks clean and organized.
wrote:

the