Re: A "PORTABLE" Table Saw - Which One?

I just bought the Ridgid. A bit pricey, but seems okay out of the box. Not a 12" SCM sliding table, but very good as far as portables go. The stand appears friendlier than the Ryobi (shudder) and the Bosch. Time will tell. Mine won't get that much use..and hey, 3 year warranty.

Rob

E=MC^2 ± 3dB

Reply to
Robatoy

I am in the market for a PORTABLE table saw.

the ryobi bt3xxx has a following. it's not a saw for everybody, but the people who like 'em like 'em a lot.

Reply to
bridger

Sat, Jan 8, 2005, 11:36am (EST-3) too_many snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Too_Many_Tools) proclaims: I am in the market for a PORTABLE table saw.

I don't see any mention of what you plan on cutting, or how often. That could make a difference. Hell, circular saw, sawguide, and saw horses, could do it.

JOAT EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.

- Death

Reply to
J T

Reply to
Doug Brown

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote on 09 Jan 2005

Greetings,

I bought a Ryobi last year for just such uses. I keeps its trueness well enough, and is light enough to put into the back of an old wagon. I often mount it, on site, on a workmate.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Reply to