Re: A Modest Proposal

On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 19:52:51 -0400, Tom Watson wrote:
[snip]

[snip]
Don't forget to wear your dust mask and those gloves you use when gorilla gluing. The damned warts and other stuff are contagious.
-Doug
Man! Work must be very slow at your place! <grin>

[...............]

Yeah but...
Didn't them trolls get real quiet all of a sudden?
Regards, Tom Tom Watson - Woodworker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania http://users.snip.net/~tjwatson

Today is enrollment day at the middle schools.
Larry

"This me's age shoe you..." "This me sages hold..." "Thymus ages holder ally..."
Naaa. Can't crack your code. I give up!
107 posts in my killfile after work today... But I can't hear them.
djb
--
"Let's just admit that public education is mediocre at best." -- Frank Zappa