Re: A Cleaver Idea

wrote in message

Since winter is on it's way I will give a tip. "Don't eat yellow snow" ww
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/Re-A-Cleaver-Idea-244064-.htm Nestor Kelebay wrote: Yeah, since the West Nile Virus made it's way across North America, I've also made it a practice not to stuff any sick, dying or dead birds up my nose. ------------------------------------- ..in solidarity with the movement for change in Iran.
responding to http://www.homeownershub.com/woodworking/Re-A-Cleaver-Idea-244064-.htm Nestor Kelebay wrote: Yeah, since the West Nile Virus made it's way across North America, I've also made it a practice not to stuff any sick, dying or dead birds up my nose. ------------------------------------- ..in solidarity with the movement for change in Iran.

*sigh* even the best jokes can get botched in repeated re-tellings.
The original form of that yarn had her putting the label in her "heels".
WW wrote:

Not sure what a cleaver has to do with woodworking. Oh! It's about a chopping block.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA