RE: A Chip Off The Old Block

My son and his wife are doing a MAJOR rehab of their kitchen.

"Back to the studs" as Swing would say.

Here is part of his latest update to me.

---------------------------------------------------- Dad,

Progress continues, albeit slowly...

The under-cabinet lighting installation is complete. We installed the LED strips on the right side of the stove and added a low-voltage dimmer inside one of the cabinets to dial down the brightness on both sides.

We passed the final plumbing inspection with flying colors. The inspector said we do nice work, but we'll never make any money as a contractor because we take too long.

------------------------------------------------------- As I told him, he comes by that last line honestly.

As a contractor, I would have starved.

Lew

Reply to