Re: 70 year old man kills leeches

It's Ironic an 90 year old man won the lottery, took a plane to culiver city and bought a rubber mallet to kill his leeches..

I asked why he didn;t just take the train to Hoover, and he mentioned that culiver city had the newest mallet that he researched on the net, that it would'nt give the leeches a 5 second rule if he missed.

He was right.. the mallet didn't scare them when he missed, that he often did..

LKM S

Dude goes, "I understand you own a home in Peachtree > City." > > I got to go, "No, actually you're mistaken like most > telemarketers that try to call here. This is an > apartment." > > he actually went away! > > mk5000 > > "It's very reminiscent of _Carnal Knowledge_ or _Who's Afraid of > Virginia Woolf?_. Four People in a complicated situation where one > minute this person's wrong, and the next miute 'Oh, wait! No, _this_ > person's wrong."--Julia Roberts on "Closer"
Reply to
Lester Mosley