Re: ?????????????

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 18:18:23 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Jerry - OHIO) wrote:

yes and no, but not right away..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
Actually, that kind of depends.
(Jerry - OHIO)

stoutman wrote:

Giving it serious consideration John
Im no sure if he should reaally bother. The thingiemagig might foul up thw whatsyamawcallit.
On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 23:52:34 +0100, John B

--
http://www.connoraston.com

Connor Aston wrote:

I've seen that several times in books but never had it happen myself. And I thought it had to be green to begin with.
FoggyTown
It wasn't my turn to watch it. Unless you meant the other one.
It wasn't my turn to watch it. Unless you meant the other one.

True, but mostly at the top, sometimes the bottom

Yeah, but is that before or after you measure it?
Joe