Re: 3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages

An agnostic is an atheist hedging his bets. Not mine, but I don't know whose it is.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Oh now I'm all cornfused. The C word, it rhyme with aunt?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

My God even forgives Christians.

Let me know if you need any introductions.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Vana White?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

I really don't thnk anything beyond the industry-standard 'cluebyfour' is indicated. "Do it with wood!"

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

catchy. wrong, though.

Reply to
bridger

::::Waves white flag pokes hat over edge of trench, waits for hat to be shot::: Look Fellas, Seems like this crap happens every four years or so. There was talk then I think about splitting off another group right? Never happened. Seems the majority of political discussion died down after the election. A few die hards (Guilty as charged in some cases!) would post something every now and then, but that is easily ignored and/or filtered. I wouldn't worry about it. My 2 cents' worth, Beej ::::Ducks back down and tries to pull the trench in after him:::

Reply to
Beej-in-GA