Re: 3rd RFD: rec.woodworking.all-ages

Page 3 of 3
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:17:47 -0600, Dave Balderstone

An agnostic is an atheist hedging his bets. Not mine, but I don't know whose it is.
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:06:13 +0100, LRod

catchy. wrong, though.
Would Canadians be allowed ......mjh
--
http://members.tripod.com/mikehide2
"Andy Dingley" < snipped-for-privacy@codesmiths.com> wrote in message

Only with consent from Americans :-P
Jimi

I am not sure
Shewa responds:

Of what? That you consent? Or that you're an American? Pret' near everyone in this hemisphere is.
Charlie Self "Half of the American people have never read a newspaper. Half never voted for President. One hopes it is the same half." Gore Vidal
snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in

Well, ignoring sundry Tahitians, Samoans, and the like, yep, you're right.
:-)
John