Re: 3D Copy router needed - DIY

Hi
I have recently finished a duplicator with plans from http://www.fishcarver.com/wood_carving_duplicator.htm I did use different components for the machine then what the plans recommended. I`m very happy with the results. The rest of this message was posted to rec.music.makers.builders. One person did mention that the hinged box design was a little loose. That part of the machine is where I used lineal motion bearings.
( rec.music.makers.builders) "I`ve finish two machines that I`ll use for my amateur violinmaking. The largest project was a duplicator. The machine was built using plans on the net. I modified the design with lineal motion bearings I had available. The end result seems to work as intended. The machine was finished with pigmented conversion varnish to minimize the affects of humidity. The second machine is a purfling groove cutter. It is made with Corian, and a lineal motion slide assembly. The device has a dovetailed and tapered pusher on the side to allow for the necessary movement up and down. As usual with these home spun devices its always a surprise when they work."
Regards Barry
www.woodsolutions.com/download/DuplicatorSide.jpg www.woodsolutions.com/download/Purfling1.jpg www.woodsolutions.com/download/Purfling2.jpg

access?