Re: 2nd hand store

Just buy a new one.

> > >hi > > > >Is it safe to buy camera bodies and lens from 2nd hand store, if safe, would > >it be recommended to get 2nd hand camera body, or lens. > > > >jeff > > there are many makes and models of cameras and lenses that the only > way you'll get then is used, unless you just happen to luck up and > find some hole in the wall camera shop that still had an old model new > in the box, but don't hold your breath on that one. > > yes, it's "safe" to buy used equipment from reputable shops. try >
for online buying. I've bought several pieces of > equipment from them and have had no unpleasant experiences. I even > got one lens and hood that were still "like new" in the box for a > reasonable price. If anyone had ever taken the equipment out of the > box, you could not tell it. the other pieces I've gotten from them > that were obviously used showed little sign of wear and functioned > perfectly. i hear that Adorama and B&H Photo also have high standards > for their used equipment.
Reply to
Johan Lexington