RE: 2 Down, 1 To Go

Caslifornia Chrome wins Preakness.
They call it the sport of kings.
Not a king, but still enjoyed the race.
BTW, no coffee involved.
Lew
On Sat, 17 May 2014 15:35:12 -0700, Lew Hodgett wrote:

Maybe a bit of beer? See spelling of California :-). And I just saw a study that says 5-6 cups of coffee a day greatly decreases the chances of senior dementia - there's hope for me yet.
And yes, I was rooting for that horse too. On to the Triple Crown!
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

The Belmont was run today.
The "Triple Crown" was not to be.
Lew