RBI Vertical Clamps

Anyone use the RBI Hawk Vertical Clamping System? Saw it in RBI's website http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/s/dynamic/vertical_clamps/vertical_clamps.cfm Are you able to move the clamps easily ? What are the good/bad about this product?
Thanks Jerome
I've seen these before and thought I could use some of my existing pipe clamps, a few hinges, 3/4" tees, two eye bolts and a length of 1/2" pipe to use as an axel and save the shipping and a few bucks.