RBI Moulder/Gang Ripper/Planer/Joiner?

Saw a unit today at an estate sale that I'm trying to find information on. It's an RBI Industries 8 inch mouler/gang ripper/planer/ jointer, currently with two cutter heads, each single knifed. The beg is raised an lowered ala the Delta drum sander, but with a bicycle chain rather than Detla's toothed belt. The model number is either 406 or 408, can't recall which one. Works similar to the William & Hussey moulder but with an 8 inch width - I think W&H's is only 6 inch width.
Here's a larger version of the thing. The unit in question is only for 8 inch max width, has single knife cutter heads (2) and I'm sure the motor isn't 5 hp, nor TEFC
Thing looks safer to use than my shaper, the infeed and outfeed rollers are powered so they act like a built in power feeder. Motor is 3450 rpm and cutter head turns at 4200 rpm, with a feed rate of 22 ft/min.
Anyone know anything about this unit or have experience with one? Single knife would be cheaper than 2 or 3 and easier to set but only 1/3 the cuts/revolution. But it's a cute little thing and, if it'll do what the W&H does it might be worth going halfs with a friend and getting it. Have no idea what I'd do with it but it sure is interesting.
charlie b