Ray Sutton

Anyone ever heard of ray sutton and his woodworking 'amazing secret' on making lots of money? Is he legit?
gonzo wrote:

I think you've answered your won question. If it sounds to good to be true ...

Ray or Roy ?
Roy Sutton is a well-known UK author of woodworking books, particularly on spindle moulding and routing. I've never heard of any "amazing secrets", nor of a Ray Sutton. It could be an attempt to tie the names in, for a new guy who's the Dave Rhodes of woodworking profit.
"70,000 bd. ft. of timber found in Bristol man's lounge" -- Die Gotterspammerung - Junkmail of the Gods