Rational concerns about economic data

Page 3 of 3

Nuff said.
djb
--
"Wherever there is a jackboot stomping on a human face there will be a
well-heeled Western liberal to explain that the face does, after all, enjoy
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 21:05:28 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

*sniff* no one loves me but my dog...and i gotta bribe his ass with a bone. . .
Traves "I'm through". . .
*G*