Rational concerns about economic data

Very very late to this one but had to commend all who participated in this certainly amusing, and creative thread.

CHECKED to make sure I hadn't SPLIT a gut after CRACKING . You folks are really TWISTED but I BOWED to your worsmith skills after I SAW the w here this one went off the tracks. I'm going to TEAR OUT this one and file it away.

You guys BLO me away with your WARPED minds.

Now if someone could just work DAMHIKT into a response . . .

Reply to
charlieb

?
Reply to