Rational concerns about economic data

Page 2 of 3
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:39:40 GMT, "Ernie Jurick"
snip

oh man,,,i gotta sit back and admire this one. . .
admiration over, return to your previously scheduled thread.
Traves *G*

Don't you mean you feel you have "limited cognitive ability"?
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:18:57 -0400, alexy

apology accepted, at least by me. you know the DRILL, you have to buy pizza and beer for all in the group. rules are rules, and they cannot be PLANER than they are
Traves

Some rules are straight, though, and some are folding. In the latter case it hinges on the length of the rule. Rules will always cause divisions, as a rule. -- Ernie
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

Uh excuse me - rulers are rulers . . . (sheesh - I'm like a baggy pair of boxers - always coverin' yer ass!)
I like the beer because it's less filling . . . . :-)
Jums
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:44:23 GMT, "Jim Mc Namara"

oh what the hell
Tastes great!! and i like the easy opening cans!
Squarefinger
"Traves W. Coppock" wrote in message:

I guess with squarefingers - you need all the help you can get! Reminds me of the eulogy of the Pillsbury dough boy.
No one knew how badly he was kneaded until after he was gone. It was a great service - Mrs. Butterworth lead the congregation in a song, Uncle Ben delivered the message, it was catered by Chef Boyardee, and they all gathered around at 3:50 for 30 minutes.
Oh God - why did I go there? :-)
Jums

leave the doughboy outta this i'm married to his fat sister. george

I heard she was under the weather . . . another "yeast" infection?
LAMOJ!
Jums

hehehehe at least it aint a bun in the oven! george

but it might be a zucinny!hmmmm......... spelling the other vegtable! george

tastes great! :-}
Less filling - and bought by somebody else so it's free! Top that dog!
Jums LOL!

does it come in 13 packs?

lmao
Seems to me youse are playing soggy biscuit coz I wooden have a glue wotcha ya on about!
wrote in message:

Very very late to this one but had to commend all who participated in this certainly amusing, and creative thread.
CHECKED to make sure I hadn't SPLIT a gut after CRACKING . You folks are really TWISTED but I BOWED to your worsmith skills after I SAW the w here this one went off the tracks. I'm going to TEAR OUT this one and file it away.
You guys BLO me away with your WARPED minds.
Now if someone could just work DAMHIKT into a response . . .
charlieb wrote:

?
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

No problem. I'll call in the order now. Stop by the house between 6 and 6 tonight for all you can eat and drink.
--
Alex
Fri, Jul 11, 2003, 2:02pm snipped-for-privacy@mindhelicalwire.com (alexy) squats and dumps on us: Those of us <snip>