Ratchet multi-position handle - 1/4-20

I am looking for a source for handles like item I on http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID 72
Woodcraft only stocks this item with 5/16 - 18 threads and I need 1/4 - 20. Can anyone recommend a supplier of these handles with the thread spec I need.
Larry
Try www.mcmaster.com and look on pages 2030-2032.
McMaster usually has what you are looking for in hardware parts like this, but sometimes it is hard to find hte low cost ones.
Larry Spitz wrote:

THis was a source suggested for replacing the plastic handles on the Delta Midi Lathe. John