Ratchet multi-position handle - 1/4-20

I am looking for a source for handles like item I on

only stocks this item with 5/16 - 18 threads and I need

1/4 - 20. Can anyone recommend a supplier of these handles with the thread spec I need.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Spitz

Try

and look on pages 2030-2032.

McMaster usually has what you are looking for in hardware parts like this, but sometimes it is hard to find hte low cost ones.

Reply to
djs

Take a look at Reid Tool. A wide range in both English and Metric sizes. THis was a source suggested for replacing the plastic handles on the Delta Midi Lathe. John

Reply to
John